8/16/2009

HR 3200 - the Health Care Enigma Act

Between vacations and planning for future vacations and cutting the grass, I haven't had time yet to read the entirety of the bill which casts the entire US health industry to the tender mercies of the byzantine Federal bureaucracy. I don't expect this will matter much, since its authors haven't read it either and we as a nation lately appear discomfitingly insouciant regarding the notion of bills becoming law without anyone having specific knowledge of their contents. I imagine this is mainly so as to provide maximum scope for smart democrat lawyers to later make the law say whatever they want it to via the magic of litigation, which I suppose is great work if you can get it.

But no matter: the Czar of Muscovy is reading the bill, and you can find his trenchant analyses of its ghastly contents here. I highly encourage the visit.

1 comment:

The Czar of Muscovy said...

Thanks for the support! It gets worse as I read it. Stay tuned!!
--The Czar